WordPress has over 60 million websites installed all over the world using WordPress as their platform whether its personal blogs eCommerce stores or corporate services – making it one of the most widely-used content management systems ever built!
Many people often wonder is WordPress easy to use.
WordPress is a very easy to use CMS that is popular among amateurs and professionals alike. The reason is that it is so flexible and customisable, the learning curve is almost non-existent.
Here are 7 reasons why WordPress is so simple to use:
1) Editing your content is done via an easy-to-use visual editor that is similar to MS word. You can even format images into place using this interface.
2) Most, if not all, themes include a drag-and-drop page builder which allows you to build pages by simply clicking on sections and dragging them where you want them to go.
3) WordPress is mobile friendly, and responsive so your content fits on any screen size.
4) It is easy to install plugins with a simple click that can add features such as contact forms, gallery creation, SEO optimisation etc.
5) Displays well on tablets and smartphones (allowing for more traffic).
6) There are many WordPress developers over the UK who can assist on your WordPress journey.
7 ) It is free of charge – many people will consider this but it is a major selling point is that is cost effective in the long run since you do not have to worry about paying for hosting.
WordPress is very simple to use is one of the most simple and powerful WordPress Content Management Systems available is used by millions of people from different countries around the world is growing among bloggers because it is easy to setup and use is free of charge is very fast, secure and reliable is scalable for both amateurs or professionals in managing your own website and more. Contact us today to find out about how WordPress can help you on your journey.